Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Introduction

    Hello readers! 

    I don't know about all of you, but I could spend hours writing about baseball. I've created this blog in order to make the two greatest baseball teams ever assembled and make them slug it out in a World Series. Each team will have 30 players. They will have at least 5 starters, 5 relievers, and at least one of every fielding position (the DH will not be used). I am not pitting AL against NL because I've selected a few players who played before there was an AL and NL.

    For the actual World Series match, I will not be using any cool tech or anything, but will actually use a board game that I own. It's called What About Baseball, and it tries to simulate a real game. 

    I will publish every Sunday, starting with each team's roster, 10 players a week. They will switch off in a sort of snake draft, although there are only two teams. After the three weeks, I will publish every Sunday with the results of the games. Like a World Series, it will be a best-of-7 matchup. The two teams will be called The Sluggers and the other team The Bombers. There, that's cool, right?

    And once I finish. I will call it quits. Well, unless I want to do it again sometime.

    Have fun reading this, and feel free to tell me if one of the teams is lopsided or made a bad draft pick. 

    The game's afoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week IV: Ultimate World Series Game I

  Sorry that I didn't publish on Sunday, but I was out of town and could not access my wi-fi. Now that I'm back, I will publish this...